- Shehnaz Gill shares relationship advice with ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ contestant: ‘Move on, therapy le le’
- 'IBD 3' winner Samarpan Lama: Would love to choreograph Siddharth Malhotra, Tom Holland
- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
Tata Motor’s First to Introduce Twin-Cylinder CNG Technology in Indian Market
- Tata Motors has been forefront when it comes to introducing anything relating to technology, efficiency, sustainability and safety.
- The wait is over, Tatat motors has finally launched its highly anticipated Altroz iCNG in the Indian Market.
- The start price of this vehicle is about Rs. 7.55 lakh
The new Altroz iCNg introduced has got numerous features, which include voice assisted electric sunroof, wireless charger and air purifier.
The above model would be available in 6 variants and they include
When it comes to color options, it is available in 4 colors, they include Opera Blue, Downtown Red, Arcade Grey and Avenue White.
The Altroz range has ALFA(Agile, Light, Flexible and Advanced) architecture platform as its found. It is very same foundation, which has earned the 5-star Global NCAP adult Safety Certification.
The Vehicle has got the micro-switch in order to keep the car switched off during the refuelling.it has also got thermal incident protection, which the vehicle is equipped with and it shuts off the CNG supply to the engine and releases petrol into the environment as a safety measure.
What the Manufacturer have to say?
The Manufacturer in their statement, have said, the Altroz ICng Ensures there exist optimal safety with its twin cylinders positioned beneath the luggage area.
The above placement offers a safeguard for the valves and pipes protecting them from potential damage underneath the load floor.
The Tata Motors have also emphasized the improved rear body structure as well as a 6-point mounting system for the CNG tanks, which helps improve and enhance the Altroz iCNG’s safety in rear crashes.
The model boasts and industry first advanced single ECU and features Direct start in CNG mode, it enables smooth transitions between petrol as well as CNG modes without any jolts.