- Telangana: Tough task for BRS to retain city seats
- Yes, it'll be Kurukshetra…We’re Pandavas: Pawan
- Stung by Modi’s jibe, KTR says BRS is a family of 4 cr people in TS
- ‘Jai Bheem’ Nageswara Rao’s services hailed
- ISTC gets best women’s engg college award
- PM dedicates new railway line, five buildings at UoH
- Amruta Ravali mesmerises music lovers
- TDP organises Maha March
- Guntur: GMC cancels Spandana
- Deficit rainfall in Balapur viewed as a ‘gift in disguise by officials
Tata Motors all Set Launch Facelift Version of its Popular SUV, Nexon
- One of the popular vehicles of Tata Motors is Tata Nexon, the company is planning to launch Nexon facelift by August,2023.
- Nexon Facelift was recently spotted undergoing a test run, the vehicle might be heavily inspired by the Curvve Concept, which was earlier unveiled during the Delhi Auto Expo in the month of January.
Tata Motors is gearing up to launch facelift version of its popular vehicle. The facelift version of Nexon is expected by August,2023.
With regards to design, the facelift receives a grille having twin-part design replete with diamond shaped inserts in the lower half. Above the grille, there would be full-width LED light bar, connect the two headlamps. The side profile, however, it would be largely the same, expect for a new design for a new design for the alloy wheels.
Inside the cabin
The dashboard design might be tweaked to feature the new 10.25-inch touchscreen. With regards to features, it might receive bigger sunroof, cooled seats, 360-degree camera, ADAS (in higher-end variants) and more.
Nexon Facelift: Powertrain
This SUV, is most likely to be powered by the all-new 1.2 litre turbo petrol engine, which generates maximum power of 125 hp and peak torque of 225 Nm. When you compare, with older version, the present model generates maximum power and peak torque of 120 hp and 170 Nm respectively.