- Alliance University's convocation 2023 marks academic triumph
- Notepad gets character count in latest Windows 11 update
- Vishnu Deo Sai named new Chhattisgarh CM
- Badminton: Ashwini-Tanisha pair wins women's doubles title at Guwahati Masters
- Huge fire erupts at mini-refinery in Iran
- Telangana government to give priority to improving Hyderabad-Vijayawada highway
- Cyclone Michaung: Bengal CM announces compensation for farmers affected by untimely rains
- AP Governor arrives in Vizag
- Hamas men surrender in South Gaza: IDF
- Only Dil Raju called and wished me: Cinematography and T&B Minister Komatireddy
Mercedes launches new SUV, sedan
Hyderabad: Luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz India on Thursday launched two new products, the new GLE luxury SUV and the AMG C 43 4MATIC performance...
Hyderabad: Luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz India on Thursday launched two new products, the new GLE luxury SUV and the AMG C 43 4MATIC performance sedan. While the GLE further strengthened Mercedes-Benz’s SUV portfolio, the new AMG C 43 4MATIC set new standards for driving performance and exclusivity, as it directly derived its technology from Formula 1
The new GLE range introduced a host of upgrades with a refined interior and exterior, as well as an expanded technology and equipment list. The GLE will be offered in three powertrain options– GLE 300 d 4MATIC, GLE 450 d 4MATIC, and GLE 450 4MATIC.
The new AMG C 43 4MATIC featured the AMG 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine, the world's first series-production unit to feature an electric exhaust gas turbocharger.