- Govt committed to develop Markapuram as clean town
- Gang leaders take charge in next task on ‘Roadies’
- Shehnaz Gill shares relationship advice with ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ contestant: ‘Move on, therapy le le’
- Colourful processions mark Milad festivities across Hyd
- 'IBD 3' winner Samarpan Lama: Would love to choreograph Siddharth Malhotra, Tom Holland
- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
Maintaining supercar is expensive affair: Indian Owners finding creative solution, gets repainting job in a local garage
- Recently, images of the Ferrari F430 getting repainted at local garage has gone viral on the internet.
- This is not the first time, we find luxurious car has been seen getting repaired or repainted at a local garage.
Recently, images of the Ferrari F430 getting repainted at local garage has gone viral on the internet. The above car is worth crores of rupees, it had got several scratches as well as dents on the body panel, majorly due to an accident. The workshop covered the windshield, headlights and window, while a man worked on the body of the supercar.
This is not the first time, we find luxurious car has been seen getting repaired or repainted at a local garage. A few years ago, an Audi R8 supercar was spotted getting repainted in a makeshift garage and the images of a Bentely Bentayga luxury SUV from Mumbai getting repainted or repaired from a roadside workshop also surfaced online.
Painting a sports car or supercar at an authorized service center would cost lakhs of rupees but local workshop offer the same services at lower prices. However, the quality of work and paint may differ in both places.