- Gang leaders take charge in next task on ‘Roadies’
- Shehnaz Gill shares relationship advice with ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ contestant: ‘Move on, therapy le le’
- 'IBD 3' winner Samarpan Lama: Would love to choreograph Siddharth Malhotra, Tom Holland
- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
Hyundai's Next SUV to be Launched in India: Exter
- Exter would be micro-SUV, it would take on Tata Punch in the segment
- Exter exemplifies the pulse of new Genz Buyers and it would also help in empowering the smart mobility solution to fuel their wanderlust.
Hyundai Motor India, Tarun Garg, COO. Exter exemplifies the pulse of new Gen Z buyers and it would help in empowering the smart mobility solution to fuel their wanderlust.
The Korean auto giant has stated that, the all new SUV symbolises outdoor, travel and leisure. And it draws inspiration from the natural world around and it reflects an identity, which is external and is focussed on the outside.
With regards to Hyundai's lineup, Exter is the Eight model having SUV body style. The company is very much confident that this new member of our family would provide further filip to the growth in SUV sales, stated Garg.
It is expected to be petrol only offering and fill in the void left by the santro in the small car lineup in India. With regards to terms of transmission of choices, meanwhile, both manual as well as automatic options could be there.
In the coming days, more details of the car is likely to be feature-loaded, as the Hyundai are connected with tech, a large infotainment screen, LED lighting and more.
Exter would be launched in a few weeks from now, it starting price could be around 5 lakh mark.