- Hyderabad: Agarwal Samaj organises ‘rath yatra’; holds special general meeting
- Minster Jogi Ramesh distributes pensions
- Hyderabad: Badminton tourney held to commemorate Agrasen Jayanti
- Govt committed to develop Markapuram as clean town
- Gang leaders take charge in next task on ‘Roadies’
- Shehnaz Gill shares relationship advice with ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ contestant: ‘Move on, therapy le le’
- Colourful processions mark Milad festivities across Hyd
- 'IBD 3' winner Samarpan Lama: Would love to choreograph Siddharth Malhotra, Tom Holland
- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
2023: List of Top upcoming 5 SUV's in India
- SUV's look cool and they are definitely listed among the most lucrative segments for automotive manufacturers. Sport utility Vehicles in last few years, have become increasingly popular in our country. Major reason for its popularity is muscular road presence, spacious cabin and hi-tech features.
- When it comes to options in the market, there is no dearth, we would witness few more major SUV launches soon.
The list of Top Upcoming 5 SUV's in India
1. Maruti Suzuki Fronx
Maruti Suzuki Fronx would be launched in India coming month. Booking for this vehicle has been open and it has got more than 13,500 orders. Powering the vehicle would be 1.0 litre turbo petrol motor, which develops 98.6 bhp and 14.76 Nm Paired with a 5 speed manual gearbox and a 6 speed AT. It would also get a 1.2 litre naturally aspirated petrol engine, which churns out 88.5 bhp and 113NM, paired with a 5 speed MT and AMT.
2. Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-door SUV
Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5 door S price would be revealed in May 2023 and the SUV has got more than 23,500 booking. This vehicle would get 1.5 litre naturally aspirated petrol engine which develops 103 bhp and 134Nm of torque, paired with a 5 speed MT and 4 speed AT. It would also feature the AllGrip Pro 4x4 system for superior off-road capabilities.
3. Kia Seltos
The facelifted Kia Seltos is expected to make its way to India by mid-2023. This mid-size SUV would sport updated styling along with a revised front fascia and more features. It would get an advanced driver assistance system. Mechanically, India-spec Seltos Facelift would remain identical to the current model but would get a more poweful 1.5 litre turbo petrol engine instead of the 1.4 litre unit.
4. Honda Mid-size SUV
Honda would finally introduce an all-new mid-size SUV In India by May this year. It would based on the modified version of the Amaze platform and loaded with features up to the brim. Honda's new mid-size likely to receive a 1.5 litre petrol engine, paired with a 5 speed manual gearbox and 7 step CVT. It might also feature the 1.5 litre strong hybrid unit just like the City e:HEV.
5. Hyundai Micro SUV
Based on the Grand i10 platform, it would share design cues with the Casper sold overseas and it would be the company's most affordable SUV in India. It would likely to get a 1.2 litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine and it would take on the likes of the Tata Punch, Citroen C3 etc.