- 80 per cent cybercrimes from 10 districts; Bharatpur new Jamtara: Study
- Japan Career Fair concluded at IIT Hyderabad
- NASA's first asteroid samples streaking toward Earth after release from spacecraft
- One big holiday a year was pre-pandemic thing, tourists now prefer multiple breaks: Fortune Hotels MD Samir MC By Manik Gupta
- Former PM Deve Gowda's grandson Nikhil meets Yediyurappa
- Govt considers giving financial creditor status to insurers issuing surety bond during resolution
- Probably winning Telangana, certainly winning MP, Chhattisgarh, 'very close' in Rajasthan: Rahul
- 18-year-old lioness dies of heart attack due to old age in Vizag Zoo
- Researchers find brain’s blue spot linked to sleep, memory
- Doctor dies in accident in Bhubaneswar
100 Mahindra Treo electric autos flagged off on World Environment Day in Hyderabad
Mahindra Last Mile Mobility (LMM), a division of Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M), flagged off 100 Treo electric autos from Begumpet, Hyderabad. These EVs,...
Mahindra Last Mile Mobility (LMM), a division of Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M), flagged off 100 Treo electric autos from Begumpet, Hyderabad. These EVs, on World Environment Day, propagated the message of pollution-free mobility.
The Treo autos were flagged off by the Chief Guest – Shri. Jayesh Ranjan, IAS – Principal Secretary, Industries & Commerce and IT, Govt. of Telangana, Sourabh Mishra, Head of Sales, Customer Care & Marketing, LMM, and Himanshu Aggarwal, Head of Sales & Exports, LMM.
Telangana is one of the leading states in India in promoting electric vehicles and is building a sustainable ecosystem around it. M&M has promised to invest ₹ 1000.00 Crore in the state of Telangana in phases and recently held a ground breaking ceremony for its Zaheerabad facility expansion.
The Treo auto is India’s leading electric auto and LMM, India’s No.1* 3-wheeler EV manufacturer, has sold more than 1 Lakh* 3-wheeler EVs. LMM is also one of the most trusted brands, with its electric vehicles having covered more than a billion kilometres on the Indian roads.