- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
YS Jagan inaugurates the pump house at Lakkasagaram, says he knows Rayalaseema problems
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is scheduled to visit Kurnool and Nandyal districts today.
Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy inaugurated the pump house at Lakkasagaram. YS Jagan started a pump house that provides water to more than 10,000 acres.
Speaking on the occasion, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy said that he understand your concerns about the water woes in Rayalaseema and the measures taken to address them. He said that steps have been taken to provide irrigation and drinking water to the drought-stricken districts, with Kurnool and Nandyala receiving irrigation water for terraced areas and 77 ponds being supplied water through the Lakkasagaram pump house.
He said that they have completed project after coming to power, with a budget of Rs 253 crores by which the Dhone and Pattikonda constituencies are expected to benefit from these projects.
Pointing out that the previous government neglected the region and only laid foundation stones for projects without taking further action, YS Jagan
called on the people find the difference between their approach and the previous government's, highlighting their efforts to address the water issues in Rayalaseema.
Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy upon arrival at Orvakallu airport, he was welcomed by District Collector Srijana, State Ministers Gummanuru Jayaram, Ambati Rambabu, Buggana Rajendranath Reddy, and MLAs Shilpa Chakrapani Reddy, Sudhakar, Hafeez Khan, Katasani Rambhupal Reddy, and Thoguru Arthur.