- 80 per cent cybercrimes from 10 districts; Bharatpur new Jamtara: Study
- Japan Career Fair concluded at IIT Hyderabad
- NASA's first asteroid samples streaking toward Earth after release from spacecraft
- One big holiday a year was pre-pandemic thing, tourists now prefer multiple breaks: Fortune Hotels MD Samir MC By Manik Gupta
- Former PM Deve Gowda's grandson Nikhil meets Yediyurappa
- Govt considers giving financial creditor status to insurers issuing surety bond during resolution
- Probably winning Telangana, certainly winning MP, Chhattisgarh, 'very close' in Rajasthan: Rahul
- 18-year-old lioness dies of heart attack due to old age in Vizag Zoo
- Researchers find brain’s blue spot linked to sleep, memory
- Doctor dies in accident in Bhubaneswar
Warm farewell to Food Commission members
A warm farewell was accorded to the members of Andhra Pradesh State Food Commission after the successful completion of five-year term, at the food commission office here on Friday.
Vijayawada (NTR District): A warm farewell was accorded to the members of Andhra Pradesh State Food Commission after the successful completion of five-year term, at the food commission office here on Friday. Food Commission chairman Chitta Vijay Pratap Reddy, who presided over the meeting, said that the members have extended valuable service to the commission during their tenure.
Vijay Pratap Reddy felicitated the retiring members - N Vijay Kumar, G Krishnamma, Dr Swarna Geeta, LB Venkatrao and N Srinivasa Rao - with a shawl and a memento.
AP State Food Commission Deputy Director Suresh, Joint Director Ranga Kumari, Deputy Directors Srinivasa Rao, Papa Rao and Bhaskar, Administrative Officer Sarma and Civil Supplies officers attended the function.