- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
‘Visesha’ showcases exclusive masterpieces
Visesha, a fine jewellery boutique by Vaibhav Jewellers organised an exquisite exhibition of limited edition that included inspired, hand crafted and curated jewellery masterpieces for today’s women.
Visakhapatnam: Visesha, a fine jewellery boutique by Vaibhav Jewellers organised an exquisite exhibition of limited edition that included inspired, hand crafted and curated jewellery masterpieces for today’s women.
Inaugurated by Pydah Krishna Prasad, Chairman of Pydah educational institutions, Sarada, nutritionist, along with others, the exhibition showcased an array of unique ancient workmanship, contemporary designs of Royal Nizams emerald collection, royal victorian, vintage, antique, jadau, fine and designer diamond and light weight jewellery limited edition masterpieces chosen from all over India.
The event also included the launch of six exquisite jewellery collections Zamrudh, Aurelia, Rismatica, Avatara, Bloomshine, Evolv by special guests and Grandhi Sai Keerthana, whole time director, Vaibhav Jewellers.
Bharata Mallika Ratna Kumari Grandhi, CMD of the jewellers said the exhibition will remain open on Sunday from 10 am to 9 pm at The Gateway Hotel.