- This film will break boundaries that both ‘Baahubali’ and ‘RRR’ haven’t done: Rana Daggubati
- Guntur Kaaram glimpse sets all-time record
- Here is the spicy update of Mega duo’s Bro
- Naga Chaitanya turns into fishing boat driver
- See how Telangana the youngest State transformed as the best in less than a decade
- Centre dragging feet on resolving inter state issues
- Andhra Pradesh: YSR Bima Registration process begins, officials to identify beneficiaries
- Nine years of welfare in Telangana.. Golden age
- Visakhapatnam: Directorate of Animal Husbandry dept puts ban on glue trap for rodents
- Huge rush for admission in Siddaganga math school
Visakhapatnam: 'Nishabdam Nee Khareedenta?' wins second prize
Nishabdam Nee Khareedenta? (Silence, what is your cost), play let won second prize in the national drama competition organised by the CRC Cotton Kala Parishad recently at Ravulapalem.
Visakhapatnam: Nishabdam Nee Khareedenta? (Silence, what is your cost), play let won second prize in the national drama competition organised by the CRC Cotton Kala Parishad recently at Ravulapalem.
Presented by Visakhapatnam-based Telugu Kala Samithi, the play let is produced by YSKN Swamy, written by PT Madhav, directed by Chalasani Krishna Prasad and music composed by Leela Mohan.
Vara Prasad, Hema, Naga Bhushanam, Kannababu, Rambabu, Kumari and others played main roles in the drama.
Based on real life situations such as intricacies involved in having illegal contacts, the play let received a huge appreciation from the audience.
Speaking on the occasion, actor, theatre artiste and playwright Madhav said it was a great honour to perform in the national level competition and bag a prize worth Rs 2 lakh. He mentioned that this was the first time that such a huge cash prize was awarded for a play let.
He expressed belief that theatre arts will never disappear and the audience will always look forward to seeing the artistes perform on stage.
Actor and dialogue writer Tanikella Bharani, actor Subhalekha Sudhakar, among others were present at the award presentation ceremony.