- 80 per cent cybercrimes from 10 districts; Bharatpur new Jamtara: Study
- Japan Career Fair concluded at IIT Hyderabad
- NASA's first asteroid samples streaking toward Earth after release from spacecraft
- One big holiday a year was pre-pandemic thing, tourists now prefer multiple breaks: Fortune Hotels MD Samir MC By Manik Gupta
- Former PM Deve Gowda's grandson Nikhil meets Yediyurappa
- Govt considers giving financial creditor status to insurers issuing surety bond during resolution
- Probably winning Telangana, certainly winning MP, Chhattisgarh, 'very close' in Rajasthan: Rahul
- 18-year-old lioness dies of heart attack due to old age in Vizag Zoo
- Researchers find brain’s blue spot linked to sleep, memory
- Doctor dies in accident in Bhubaneswar
Visakhapatnam: Coast Guard organises a blood donation camp
Visakhapatnam: As a part of the activities organised under ‘Raktadan Amrit Mahotsav’, a blood donation camp was conducted by Indian Coast Guard in...
The camp was organised by Coast Guard District Headquarters No. 6 (Andhra Pradesh) in coordination with the NTR Blood Bank.
About 120 Coast Guard personnel and their family members voluntarily donated blood on the occasion. The event also included a pledge taken by the participants to promote voluntary blood donation as part of the forthcoming World Blood Donation Day observed on June 14.