- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
Vasanta Panchami celebrated on a grand scale Pithapuram
On the sacred occasion of Vasanta Panchami, many students including people offered their prayers the temples of Sri Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Swamy temple- Annavaram
On the sacred occasion of Vasanta Panchami, many students including people offered their prayers the temples of Sri Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Swamy temple- Annavaram, Sri Kukkuteswara Swamy temple – Pithapuram, Sri Bala Tripurasundari Devi temple – Kakinada and other temples in the district on Thursday.
Owing to the holy telugu month Magha masam, several parents came with their children to the temple and performed Aksharabhyasam.
The process of Aksharabhyasam is conducted in a highly traditional manner. Sri Kukkuteswara Swamy temple Chairman Aganti Prabhakar and Executive Officer R. Sowjanya and team members made elaborate arrangements for the devotees who come to have darshan of Goddess Puruhuitika Devi. And the temple priests Chandra Mouli performed Sahastra Kumkum and Pushparchana.