- Hyderabad: Not all minorities vote for AIMIM, flays KTR
- Kamal Haasan wishes Mani Ratnam on his b'day; calls him ‘doyen of Indian cinema’
- OTT releases to watch for in June, 2023
- State government ignores Governor on Telangana Formation Day celebrations
- Eye drops slow nearsightedness progression in kids: Study
- A unique amalgamation of sport and fashion
- RTC drivers love their profession and work with commitment: Sajjanar
- ‘Neela Nannila’ is a lovely melody from “7:11 PM”
- This film will break boundaries that both ‘Baahubali’ and ‘RRR’ haven’t done: Rana Daggubati
- Guntur Kaaram glimpse sets all-time record
Tirupati: 7 SPMVV students get placement at Orange Business Service
Orange Business Service, Mumbai, conducted campus recruitment drive for CSC and ECE students at Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam’s School of Engineering and Technology.
Tirupati: Orange Business Service, Mumbai, conducted campus recruitment drive for CSC and ECE students at Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam's School of Engineering and Technology.
Sudeep Kumar Murgai, Krishna Kabra, Ramanan Mahalingam, Sudeep Luthra of Orange business services explained about the
company. They also explained the role of their company in Telecommunication, Digitalisation and automation.
Placements convenor Prof R Usha informed that seven students, who were excelled in all the selection process, got jobs with an annual salary of Rs 5 lakh per annum.
Registrar Prof N Rajini felicitated the recruitment team of Orange Business Services. Director of the Engineering college Prof
Mallikarjuna Rao, placement coordinator E Ramesh Babu, Prof Kishori and others
congratulated the students who got jobs.