- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
RS Brothers opens showroom in Vizag
Actor Varun Tej, IT minister Gudivada Amarnath, Visakhapatnam MP MVV Satyanarayana, Mayor Hari Venkata Kumari and others attend the event
Visakhapatnam: RS Brothers, the leading family shopping mall founded by P Venkateswarulu, S Rajamouli, T Prasada Rao, and the late P Satyanarayana inaugurated its 14th showroom near Jagadamba junction.
The expansion marks a significant stride in providing a blend of traditional and modern shopping experiences to the residents of Visakhapatnam and neighbouring districts.
Actor Varun Tej, witnessed an exclusive preview of the latest and exclusive collections available at the showroom. The event was attended by IT minister Gudivada Amarnath, Visakhapatnam MP MVV Satyanarayana, Mayor G Hari Venkata Kumari, among others.
Speaking during the inaugural, Varun Tej shared his longstanding association with R.S. Brothers. “The combination of quality, diverse varieties, and competitive pricing has truly established them as a formidable textile brand.”
Directors of RS Brothers Retail India Pvt Ltd, P Venkateswarulu, S Rajamouli and T Prasada Rao shared their vision for the brand’s future as the No 1 shopping mall in the Telugu states.
Director S. Rajamouli added that the showroom has meticulously curated a selection of quality and trendy high fancy sarees sourced from various regions across India.
As a part of its inaugural launch, RS Brothers is providing a ‘cost-to-cost sale’ on all varieties of silk sarees and other garments.