- Vasundhara's son Dushyant accused of lobbying among BJP's Rajasthan MLAs
- India’s EV market can touch $100 bn revenue by 2030 if key issues addressed: Report
- YS Jagan extend best wishes to Telangana govt. congratulates CM Revanth and Dy. CM Bhatti
- Over Rs 100 cr seized in I-T raids at premises of Congress MP’s relatives
- Delhi: Hit by car, 72-yr-old succumbs to injuries; accused gets bail
- Indian non-life insurers log 7.37% growth in Nov, PSUs negative growth
- Microsoft offers paid subscription to Windows 10 users after support ends in 2025
- Indian Ambassador in Qatar met 8 ex-Navy personnel on death row on Dec 3
- Markets take a breather before RBI policy announcement
- Investment in Pakistan women’s team is showing as not many teams have beaten New Zealand at home: Katey Martin
Powerlifter felicitated for meritorious performance
Nagam Gnana Divya won medals at World Classic Power lifting Championship and Commonwealth Powerlifting Championship
On the occasion, Tulasi Dharmacharan said that it was a great honour for a girl from Guntur to achieve this feat and it was their responsibility to encourage such people. Dharmacharan announced that a cash award of Rs 30,000 will be given to Gnana Divya, who will participate in the 84+ kg sub-junior category in the Asian Equipped Powerlifting Championship from May 1 to 6 this year.
Dharmacharan wished Gnana Divya, who has performed well in powerlifting championships held at district, state, South Indian, national and world levels, to win more medals in the future and bring more fame to the country. Gnana Divya's father Venkateswara Rao and others participated in this programme.