- US prepares for potential government shutdown
- Hyderabad's Class 7 student earns PM Modi's praise
- 2nd ODI: Shubman Gill is touted to be the next big thing in World Cricket says Abhishek Nayar
- Death toll in Taiwan factory fire, explosions rises to 10
- Akhilesh's national ambition could wreck INDIA bloc's seat-sharing plans
- Dahal in China for Business Summit
- Aspiring Indian students get admission in Canadian institutes as they normally do: Officials
- ACB court extends Chandrababu remand till October 5
- Indian Navy chief participates in Seapower Symposium in US
- Rahul again pitches for immediate implementation of Women's Reservation Bill, need for caste census
NITI Aayog advisor Sudhendu Sinha praises AP policies. in attracting investments
Sudhendu Sinha, advisor to NITI Aayog, praised the policy of Andhra Pradesh government as innovative and exemplary in attracting investments
The advisor to NITI Aayog Sudhendu Sinha praised the policy of Andhra Pradesh government as innovative and exemplary in attracting investments.
Speaking at the first virtual meeting organised by the Andhra Pradesh government with the World Economic Forum as part of making Andhra Pradesh an electric vehicle manufacturing hub, he said that the state will lead the way for other states in the country in the field of EVs.
He said AP's focus on infrastructure and electronic manufacturing sector is commendable. Sudhendu Sinha stated that Andhra Pradesh style is unique in choosing innovative approaches.