- Armed Forces Flag Day 2023: History, celebrations and how to contribute
- SAT sets aside SEBI order restraining IIFL Securities from taking new clients
- PL Stock Report: NOCIL (NOCIL IN) - Company Update – Near term challenges persist - Downgrade to 'Reduce'
- International Civil Aviation Day 2023: Date, theme, history and meaning
- Richa & Ali’s ‘Girls will be Girls’ to Premiere at Sundance 2024!
- From Karan Kundrra to Tinna Datta, Munawar Faruqui receives star-studded support in Bigg Boss 17
- Five producers who created cinematic waves in 2023
- Veer Savarkar Portrait Controversy
- PL Sector Report: Retail - Sector Update – D’Mart Ready sustains competitive advantage
- Supreme Court dismisses plea seeking directions for implementation of internet shutdown guidelines
Narasaraopet: Collector Siva Sankar Lotheti asks officials to acquire land for tourism development
Palnadu District Collector Siva Sankar Lotheti on Tuesday visited Nagarjuna Sagar and launch station along with the tourism department officials.
He visited Nagarjunakonda and enquired about tourists' visit. He directed the officials to acquire land to develop Nagarjuna Sagar as tourist place. The Tourism department officials explained about Nagarjuna Sagar, NSP Guest House, NSP Right Canal and launch station.
Later, they visited Yethipothala waterfalls.
Gurazala RDO Addeiah, tahsildar Ramesh Kumar, DWAMA project director Josesh Kumar were among those, who accompanied the Collector.