- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Nara Lokesh Padayatra reached 216th day in Pithapuram, assures to address people's problems
The Yuva Galam Padayatra by TDP National General Secretary Nara Lokesh has reached its 216th day. The Padayatra started from Yandapalli Junction in...
The Yuva Galam Padayatra by TDP National General Secretary Nara Lokesh has reached its 216th day. The Padayatra started from Yandapalli Junction in Pithapuram Constituency of Kakinada District. A large number of TDP ranks and people from different communities participated in the constituency.
At the Kothapalli Nandi idol, Nai Brahmins, handloom workers at Uppada main center, Aminabadu center and fishermen at Moolapet met Nara Lokesh. Later, people from different communities put their problems before Lokesh and submitted letters.
He assured that when TDP comes to power, decisions will be taken to find a solution to all problems.