- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
- Kashmiri activist Yana Mir accuses Delhi Customs of 'harassment' at IGI Airport
- Floating bridge separated for trials
- National Science Day Feb 28 State to promote scientific temperament-Boseraju
- Howlers in Agnipath INC writes to President of India to rectify
- PM Modi lays foundation of 21 Amrit Bharat Railway stations in Odisha
- India’s coal imports for power plants fall by 37% as self-reliance grows
- PM Modi's tribute to Veer Savarkar in his own handwriting goes viral
- Couple's fight over momos reaches family counselling centre
Hippo ‘Junior Dalapathi’ turns six
As part of the birthday celebrations, he is fed with a special cake and his favourite food including watermelons, bananas and carrots
Visakhapatnam: Hippopotamus named ‘Junior Dalapathi’ turned six at Indira Gandhi Zoological Park (IGZP) in Visakhapatnam on Sunday.
As a part of its birthday celebrations, the hippo was fed with a special cake along with its favourite food such as watermelons, bananas, carrots along with other fruits and veggies. Junior Dalapathi was born on November 26, 2017 at Visakhapatnam zoo.
Led by curator of the zoo Nandani Salaria, a cake was cut in the presence of children, visitors and zoo staff, who rejoiced the occasion.
Assistant curators Gopi and Gopal Naidu, forest section officers Bharthi, Rajeswara Rao and zoo education team participated in the celebrations.