- Supreme Court dismisses plea seeking directions for implementation of internet shutdown guidelines
- Raje credits PM Modi for BJP's victory in Rajasthan, MP & Chhattisgarh
- Arunachal has huge hydropower potential, it can be game-changer for revenue-starved state: CM
- US asks Israel not to respond to attacks from Iran-backed Houthis
- WTT Star Contender Goa 2024 to take place from January 23 to 28
- CBI arrests Delhi Police Head Constable in graft case
- Legends League Cricket to conduct internal probe in incident involving Gambhir, Sreesanth
- 2 Indian women-led AI startups receive cash grant, mentorship support from Google
- Vasundhara's son Dushyant accused of lobbying among BJP's Rajasthan MLAs
- India’s EV market can touch $100 bn revenue by 2030 if key issues addressed: Report
CM would lay foundation at Vizag for executive capital: Botcha Satyanarayana
Though the opposition created many hurdles to stop the decentralization, the dream of public and assurance gave by the Chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is realized today
Vizianagaram: Though the opposition created many hurdles to stop the decentralization, the dream of public and assurance gave by the Chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is realized today by getting approval of honourable governor for the bill. Our aim is to give equal priority for all areas in the state and to develop all the districts.
Amaravathi is also the part of Andhrapradesh and it also would be taken care.' Said the minister for municipal administration and urban development Botcha Satyanarayana. On Friday he spoke to media at Vizianagaram. He said ' This can be considered as a gift we got on the occasion of Sravana Sukravaram. The Chief minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy is going to lay the foundation stone for executive capital at VIsakhapatham soon.
We have passed the three capitals bill in AP assembly and submitted it in the legislative council, but the TDP has unethically objected the bill there. We sent the same bill even after three months but again they stopped it unconstitutionally. Finally, the governor has approved the bills. Our government will protect the interests of the farmers of Amaravathi area and provide every facility and other packages. We have acquired 2700 acres of land for Bhogapuram airport and we kept 500 acres kept aside to develop it as an industrial zone.
Actually Vizag is completely developed city and we need not more land to establish the executive capital. It's not our aim to offer the lands to private parties what the TDP had done previously. We believe that decentralization is a boon to developing the state in all aspects. The public believes that YS Jagan would develop all areas equally.