- Tadepalli: Floral tributes paid to Gurram Jashuva
- Vendors, consumers told not to use newspapers for food packaging
- Ongole: Gurram Jashuva’s 128th birth anniversary celebrated
- US Embassy clears 1 mn non-immigrant visas
- Rajamahendravaram: Jashuva remembered on his birth anniversary
- Efforts to make NHs pothole free: Gadkari
- Poll panel to visit Telangana from Oct 3
- Rebel trouble delays Cong list: Entry of leaders from BRS, BJP upset equations in few seats
- Visakhapatnam: BJP future. A big ‘?’
- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
CM offers prayers in Tirumala
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Tuesday offered prayers in the Hill shrine of Sri Venkateswara Swamy at Tirumala.
TIRUMALA: Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Tuesday offered prayers in the Hill shrine of Sri Venkateswara Swamy at Tirumala.
Earlier on his arrival at Mahadwaram he was welcomed traditionally with Isthikaphal and taken inside the temple amidst vedic chants and mangalavaidyams.
After offering prayers he was offered Vedasirvachanam at Ranganayakula Mandapam and presented with Swamivari Theerthaprasadams by the TTD Chairman Karunakara Reddy.
Deputy CM Narayana Swamy, Ministers Ramachandra Reddy, Roja, TTD EO AV Dharma Reddy and other state and district public representatives, authorities were also present.