- National Science Day Feb 28 State to promote scientific temperament-Boseraju
- Howlers in Agnipath INC writes to President of India to rectify
- PM Modi lays foundation of 21 Amrit Bharat Railway stations in Odisha
- India’s coal imports for power plants fall by 37% as self-reliance grows
- PM Modi's tribute to Veer Savarkar in his own handwriting goes viral
- Couple's fight over momos reaches family counselling centre
- SJVN to supply 300 MW solar power to J&K from Rajasthan unit
- Govt ropes in IIT Delhi to pick locations for new industrial smart cities
- RBI fines SBI, Canara Bank for breach of rules
- Rameshwaram fishers to meet CM Stalin on regular arrests by Lankan Navy
BCs are moving from YCP: Janga Krishnamurthy
Says that BC community should have self-respect instead of waiting for welfare schemes
Vijayawada: As the election heats up in AP, the number of disaffected people in the ruling YCP is increasing. Recently, YCP MLC and party BC cell president Janga Krishnamurthy voiced his opposition.
BCs are given positions but what is the use, he asked. He expressed concern that all the key posts are in the hands of one social class... BCs do not have even nominal powers. Janga Krishnamurthy commented that social justice is as much in YCP as there is ghee in netibirakaya.
He alleged that BC leaders are not being given justice, respect and protocol. He said that today BCs have to fight for self-respect and not for welfare.
Janga Krishnamurthy made it clear that the BCs are moving away from the party today and YCP needs to rethink about it.