- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Andhra Pradesh: Mother-son duo electrocuted to death in Palanadu district
In a tragic incident took place in Palanadu district of Andhra Pradesh, mother and son duo died due to electric shock while going to dry the clothes.
Going into the details, Angadi Nagamma (50) and Ramakoteswara Rao (30) from Indiranagar Colony of Karampudi town in the district were electrocuted while washing clothes on Thursday and died on the spot.
The locals who observed informed the officials of the electricity department and the police. The police reached the spot, registered a case and shifted the dead bodies to the hospital for post-mortem.