- ‘Etthukelli Povalanipisthunde’from ‘Naa Saami Ranga’ is a peppy melody
- Sourav Ganguly to formalise deal as brand ambassador of Tripura Tourism on Dec 11
- COP28: Industry transition challenges continue, says India
- Deficient monsoons: Cloud seeding may not work now
- Punjab CM launches ‘Bhagwant Mann Sarkar, Tuhade Dwaar’ scheme
- Kumaraswamy Makes Startling Claims
- PM Modi to launch ‘Viksit Bharat 2047’ on Monday
- Delhi excise policy case: SC to hear plea filed by AAP leader Sanjay Singh on Monday
- Alliance University's convocation 2023 marks academic triumph
- Notepad gets character count in latest Windows 11 update
Andhra Pradesh High Court grants bail to Chandrababu in Skill case
Andhra Pradesh High Court on Monday granted bail to TDP national president and former chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu in connection with the Skill development case.
Justice T Mallikarjun Rao delivering the verdict on the bail petition filed by Chandrababu Naidu stated that the conditions set during the grant of interim bail will be applicable till November 28 and Chandrababu need not go to Rajamahendravaram jail.
Chandrababu was directed to submit the medical reports in the ACB Court.