Andhra Pradesh: Fire breaks out at a shop in Tirumala amid short circuit, one burnt alive
In a shocking incident, a huge fire broke out in a shop located opposite to the Tirumala temple on Tuesday morning
In a shocking incident, a huge fire broke out in a shop located opposite to the Tirumala temple on Tuesday morning. It appears that the fire broke out due to a short circuit. Receiving the information, the fire brigade reached there and put out the blaze.
As many as twenty shops near Bedi Anjaneya Swami temple on Tirumala hill gutted in fire. However, it was reported that one of the shopkeeper has died in the blaze.
According to Tirumala Station Fire Officer, there is a shopping complex near Bedi Anjaneya Swami temple with almost 150 shops, which were closed. He said that the fire accident occured at 6.45 and the fire station had received information by 6.50 am and fire fighters doused off the fire fully by 7.30 am.
The case has been registered and the further investigation is underway.